Scale reticles for measuring magnifiers, No.5
Scale reticles for measuring magnifiers, 7x (26mm), 10x (35mm) and 15x (26mm).
Specifications of reticle No.5:
- Degrees: 0-90° (5° intervals)
- Scales: 0 to 0.5" (0.005". divisions); 0 to 10mm (0.2mm divisions)
- Circles: 1/64 to 1/16"; 0.002 to 0.050mm
- Radius: 0-90° (1/16 to 3/8" at 1/32" divisions)
- Line lengths: 1/64 to 1/4" (1/32" divisions)
- Line thickness: 0.001" and 0.002"
Note: All reticles with the correct diameter can be fitted to magnifiers for special sizing purposes but high-power magnifiers have a limited field-of-view. The 30x magnifier (which uses a 26mm reticle) 'sees' only 7mm and therefore these special reticules would rarely be of use.
Divisions of straight scales:
- No. 1 - Length 20mm, divisions 0.1mm
- No. 2 - Length 1mm, divisions 0.05mm. Length 20mm, divisions 0.1mm
- No. 8 - Length 20mm, divisions 0.1mm
|Code||Title||Magnification||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 15-08-2022|
|O22-07-05||Scale reticles for measuring magnifiers, No.5||7x||Each||2 in stock||$40.00 AUD|
|O22-10-05||Scale reticles for measuring magnifiers, No.5||10x||Each||2 weeks||$40.00 AUD|