PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs
The PELCO Carbon conductive tabs with smooth, clean surfaces for use in SEM mounting and other diverse applications including gunshot residue analysis. Tabs consist of a carbon fibre mat impregnated with carbon filled acrylic adhesive with no internal carrier film.
Both tab sides have a thick conductive adhesive with a liner on both sides, a transparent liner and white liner respectively, ready for immediate use. The top protective liner does not have to be removed until the sample is ready to be mounted reducing possible contamination. Outgassing is negligible. Application of the tab to a mount or surface should be done slowly and carefully to maintain surface smoothness.
- Conductive inner tab is 35µm, adhesive is 45µm on each side for a total thickness of 125µm (5 mm).
- Temperature maximum is 60 deg. C.
- Tabs may contain very small impurities of Al and Si (See EDX analysis image)
- Conductive adhesive is a carbon filled acrylic, free of solvents and can be removed from the specimen mount with ethyl acetate, ethanol, isopropanol, alcohols.
- Refrigeration will increase shelf life but should be warmed to room temperature one hour before use.
|Code||Title||Size||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 15-08-2022|
|GTP16084-15||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||15mm dia.||Pack/100||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|GTP16084-3||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||9mm dia.||Pack/98||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|GTP16084-32||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||32mm dia.||Pack/36||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|GTP16084-6||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||6mm dia.||Pack/112||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|PEL16084-1||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||12mm dia.||Pack/100||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|
|PEL16084-2||PELCO SEM carbon conductive tabs||25mm dia.||Pack/54||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|