PELCO coated wafer tweezers
The PELCO coated wafer tweezers are ideal for microscopy preparation, sample handling, precision manufacturing, electronics industry, watch making and general laboratory and medical applications. They are high precision, made from a non-magnetic, low carbon stainless steel coated with a solvent-based liquid PTFE formulated with fluoropolymers and other resins to improve toughness and abrasion resistance. The tweezers are corrosion resistant to most chemicals, salts and acids. Although the tweezers are made from a non-magnetic alloy, they are not recommended for use where strong magnetic fields are present.
- TTP5795-P: 4 prong, 125mm long, 12mm width, 9mm thick
- TTP5797-P: 6 prong, 130mm long, 20mm width, 8.5mm thick
- Non-stick, non-magnetic stainless steel
- Low coefficient of friction, range of 0.20 to 0.25
- Oleophobic and hydrophobic
- Heat resistant with continuous use up to 150°C, with intermittent service up to 200°C. Cryogenic stability with use as low as -270°C
- High dielectric strength, low dissipation factor, and very high surface resistivity.
- Good chemical resistance to diluted acids, diluted and concentrated alkalis and organic solvents.
|Code||Title||Size||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 15-08-2022|
|TTP5795-P||PELCO coated wafer tweezers||4 Prong||Each||2 weeks||$85.00 AUD|
|TTP5797-P||PELCO coated wafer tweezers||6 Prong||Each||2 weeks||$90.00 AUD|