PELCO aperture frame, silicon nitride coated disc, dia. 3mm
These 3mm silicon discs have a 50um ultra low stress silicon nitride layer (Si3N4) on both sides and can be used as specimen discs for AFM applications, which need a Si3N4 background. The disks are made with the same state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques as the PELCO silicon nitride support films. The disk are perfectly round and have the Easygrip edge for easy handling. Clean surface, no broken edges and free of debris often associated with other manufacturing processes. The ultra-low-stress film is nonstoichiometric and closer to SiN than Si3N4.
- Film thickness: 50nm ultra low stress Si3N4 on both sides
- Disc thickness: 200um silicon support
- Disc diameter: 3mm
- Surface roughness: The RMS (Rq) is 0.65 /- 0.06nm which gives a mean roughness (Ra) of 0.45 /- 0.02nm
- Packaging: The PELCO Silicon aperture frames are packaged under cleanroom conditions in the PELCO TEM Grid Storage box. Each box holds 10 discs.
- Specimen mounts for SEM and FESEM applications
- Specimen discs for AFM applications
- Blanks to build the PELCO® Liquid Cell™ together with the PELCO® Silicon Nitride Membrane
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 15-08-2022|
|GA548||PELCO aperture frame, silicon nitride coated disc, dia. 3mm||Pack/10||2 weeks||$233.00 AUD|