StainTray slide staining system
The StainTray is a versatile staining chamber for immunohistochemistry, routine and light-sensitive stains. The unique design allows water to be added in order to create a stable humidity chamber. The chamber may also be left empty and act as a waste reservoir during solution changes. There is a convenient drain plug for easy emptying of the base tray. Both the black base and black lid offer a light-safe environment for any light-sensitive stains.
The StainTray base is constructed of sturdy ABS plastic and contains 4 plastic rails, each with a silicone strip to ensure your slides adhere securely in the tray. The rails are raised to prevent interference from the water or waste in the reservoir and to make the slides easier to retrieve. The four rubber feet give greater stability to the base during staining. The units are stackable for more convenient storage. The StainTray™ offers multiple staining options that can be ideal for histology as well as haematology, cytology and microbiology laboratories.
- Secure slides with convenient silicone strip
- Black lid for light sensitive stains
- Optional clear lid available for routine staining visibility
- Multi-use tray as humidity chamber or waste reservoir
- Stackable for convenient storage
- Safe for use with cleaning agents except acetone
- 20 slides: 38 x 24 x 4.5cm H
- 10 slides : 24 x 24 x 4.5cm H
|Code||Title||Size||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 19-08-2022|
|PEL21050||StainTray slide staining system||20 slide||Each||2 in stock||
|PEL21051||StainTray slide staining system||10 slide||Each||2 weeks||$283.00 AUD|